Feature Friday Number Nine Round Two

posted on: Saturday, April 23, 2011

Here is another great round of features that I just had to share will all my favorite peeps
 (Get it? "peeps").
 hahaha.  Okay, I am the only laughing, that's fine.

;)

Vivienne at the V Spot created the coolest  Wine Cork Wall Art display.

 
Meal Makin Momma made peanut butter cookies with nutella. Oh heaven help my poor pants.

 
Poofy Boutique is making my mouth water with her baked jalapeno poppers.

 
Bugaboo made the most delightful grass sunburst mirrors!

Finally, dear sweet Landee from Landee See Landee Do created the greatest printable for Spring.
What, spring? Yeah, it is still winter here, but she gives me hope ;)

I'm thinking the Easter Bunny better wear his ear puffs and Ugg boots this weekend.

Thanks Ladies for the great features this week! I hope all you of you come back next week, and I hope you have a hoppin' Easter.

Get it?

I am freaking hilarious.

No? Well, I try.
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Halsey,

    Thank you so much for the feature! I love stopping by to see what is new :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh... Thanks for the LOVE! And how in the world did you know how excited I have been to see that bubbly face of yours? I mean, that's all I have been thinking about for the last 13 days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey there! I don't know how I missed this, but thank you for the shout out! :)

    ReplyDelete

Spunky Junky All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger