DIY: Scotch Duct Tape Embellished Book Covers

posted on: Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Today I am so excited to announce a new collaboration with Scotch Colors and Patterns Duct Tape. Over the next few weeks I will be highlighting some fun and creative projects using this amazing product. For those of you that have followed Spunky Junky for awhile you know that I like projects, especially simple and easy projects. With two young babes and piles of breeding laundry my time is limited but my need to create has not diminished so I've had to resort to time-saving projects that still fill the desire. You know what I mean?

Not only is this project easy, but if you're anything like me I like to change me decor often and sometimes it just means a new pop of color. This project is an easy solution for creating a fun change while still remaining easy on the checkbook. Enjoy.
||For this project all you will need are a few books, wrapping paper in different (but coordinating patterns), scissors, and Scotch Colors and Patterns Duct Tape in Hot Pink and Pearl White||
||Create a fun design by off-centering the strips||


This post is a collaboration with Scotch Colors and Patterns Duct Tape. To see more creative projects, visit www.ScotchDuctTape.com.  Facebook. TwitterPinterest.

1 comments:

Spunky Junky All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger